Here are some of my current projects:
- Association of Manufactured Home Owners (AMHO)
- Grant research and writing – successfully brought in more than $250,000 to AMHO in past six years.
- Policy advocacy – opportunity to purchase; longer notice of closure.
- Education and Outreach – develop materials to help homeowners understand their rights and responsibilities.
- Help forming Home Owners’ Associations (HOAs) – united you can make a difference.
- City of Boulder
- Community organizing with homeowners in three large manufactured housing communities.
- Local ordinances to preserve and protect manufactured home living.
- Work with City Attorney and City Council on issues pertinent to preserving affordable housing in Boulder.
- Identify issues to be included in comprehensive statewide policy initiative.